WORSHIP SERVICE GUIDELINES FOR FCC – BROOKLYN
- Masks are mandatory while in our sanctuary. Please bring your own as we have limited supplies available. Please ask a greeter if you forget.
- Please enter the sanctuary via the front entrance and wait to be seated by a greeter. Hand sanitizer will be available.
- If you need to use the restroom please use the downstairs restroom located in the Chapel building next door. The Church restrooms are off limits for the time being.
- There will be paper and pens available for you to write your announcements and prayer requests on and hand to your greeter before the service. If you prefer, you can email your announcement or prayer request to the church office by Thursday Morning. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Greeters will be taking attendance each Sunday in the event it is necessary for contact tracing. If you are new to our congregation, please provide us with your name(s) and contact information by signing the guest registry.
- Designated choir members will be behind a protective barrier in the choir space.
- Children are an important part of our congregation. To keep them as safe as possible, we ask them to remain seated until directed by the Sunday School teacher to leave for Sunday School.
- Sanctuary windows will be open throughout the service for airflow; please dress appropriately.
- During the postlude, greeters will assist the congregation in leaving the sanctuary via the main doors, beginning from the rear pews. Please wait for a greeter to queue you to leave in order to preserve appropriate social distances.
- Coffee Hour is suspended until further notice. Please feel free to gather outside for visiting while continuing to social distance. You are encouraged to use our directory to call or send a card to that parishioner you miss greeting on Sundays! Please contact the office if you need an updated copy of the Directory.
P.O. Box 204 • Brooklyn, Connecticut 06234 • Church Office (860) 774-9817 or 774-3761